How It Works - Our team begins by assigning your business a project team that has experience with your industry, and can help support your unique business needs, depending on the product you've chosen.
We work with you to identify project objectives and scope, critical success factors, project deliverables, and approaches for enhancing user participation. We also develop a service plan to meet your objectives and timeframes. We ensure our clients success by bringing a comprehensive solution to implementation that is based on tens of thousands of projects globally, and industry specific best practices.
We will perform a requirements consultation to understand and analyze your business requirements and provide solutions that address your unique collaboration needs. Once we've analysed your needs and defined the solution that meets your business objectives and use cases our team begins the implementation and integration process.
TalentHub's Implementation services are tailored to your organization’s needs and can include:
- Project planning and design with documented impact on major areas of enterprise architecture: business, data, application and technology.
- An implementation plan with project management which could include tasks, resources, duration, and dependencies.
- Use case activity diagrams and test scripts based on use cases.
- Development, testing, and managed pilot phases for your solution.
- Guidelines for operational best practices and information governance.
- Templates to help users to get new exchanges up and running after a solution is done
Companies seeking to access talent and tweak their workforce as per their cyclical needs, we offer flexible, effective and short/long-term contract staffing solutions. With the help of core, well executed recruitment processes, we have access to an extensive database of skilled contractual workers available at affordable pricing. If your projects need immediate resources, count on us for quality, quick timeline, with no employee-related support costs.
Our consulting expertise is based on global implementations, best practices, and market experience. Our service and support methodologies are tailored to the demands and designed to help you implement your solution faster, with low risk and fewer surprises, while minimizing demands on internal resources.
Consulting services are also designed to deliver value-added insight into the implementation of your solution based on the demands of your business, in your industry, and to ensure that your solution meets user demands as your business scales.
TalentHub support services are available 24/7/365. We also offer support to external users that your organization collaborates with and your IT team doesn’t have to add additional expense and support staff to keep users operating at maximum efficiency. Our service desk can be reached via telephone, e-mail, or live chat. Our support services include a tiered structure that provides the following types of support:
- Tier 1 - General end-user support with password resets, primary troubleshooting, and routine questions and answers.
- Tier 2 - Managing inbound requests, proactive outreach and hands on support to create and administer online changes, in addition to training assistance.
- Tier 3 - Technical support includes preparation and delivery of client reports, technical support escalation, enhancement requests, troubleshooting, and production system management.
Our support services can help your teams collaborate efficiently, reduce downtime, and reduce the demands on your IT development teams.
The Talent Hub team offers comprehensive Training Services designed to help users get the most out of their solution. We help users learn the system as quickly as possible, including:
- Web-based Learning - Users can login at their convenience to learn key concepts. These courses are offered by job role and system function, and can be accessed on-demand. As new software’s are released, training modules are updated to include the latest functionality.
- On-site Training - Customers preferring train-the-trainer approach, on-site training is an ideal option. A certified trainer will come at your location and cover the topics that are specific to your business and are aligned with your processes, policies, and procedures.
- User Manuals & Guides - Our Training team also delivers manuals by role, to help users navigate most effectively. In addition to the standardized user manuals, we also cater customized on demand request.
Based on your implementation needs we have the ability to keep records of training, including attendees, content covered, and result of trainings.
Customized Engagement Models:
We rely on proven development models that promise flexibility and optimize your cost savings, allowing us to develop a collaborative strategy that not only maximizes business value, but also ensures your satisfaction.
Vigilant Project Management:
Strict adherence to project management processes throughout your project’s life-cycle ensures timely deliverables and optimal results.
Multidisciplinary Team of Experts:
Our group of highly-skilled, creative and technically adept individuals includes graphic artists, multimedia developers, programmers and more – representing the best-of-class talent the industry has to offer.
Fully Equipped Offshore Delivery Centre:
Our offshore centre in India is equipped with the best of hardware and software facilities to deliver world-class solutions.